Help Your Child De-Stress
72 per cent of children show behaviours linked to stress
Small amounts of stress are normal, but it can be difficult to know how best to support a child when they feel overwhelmed with worry. This practical guide offers strategies to help alleviate the physical symptoms and emotional signs of stress. By adopting simple tips, lifestyle changes and mood-boosting activities, you can help your child overcome challenging situations and live a happier and more carefree life.
- Identify the source(s) of your child’s stress
- Tackle challenging moments together
- Establish positive daily habits and routines
- Develop skills for communicating emotions
- Know when to seek support